Back Office Medical Assistant:
Our Physician and friendly staff provide the highest quality care to our patients. We are committed to customer service and making every interaction extraordinary. Our staff contributes directly to the success of our practice and they take pride in being a member of our team. We are looking for a hard-working, independent, patient friendly individual to join our Back Office team. Strong understanding of patient care is a must, along with the ability to work efficiently to complete daily tasks and be a team player.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Detail Orientated
- Understanding of EHR system Practice Fusion
- Time management
- Self Starter with the ability to work alone
The Medical Assistant responsibilities:
- Room patients, take vitals and subjective
- Assist doctor with exam and office procedures
- Clean instruments
- Clean and restock exam rooms after each patient
- Prep patient charts prior to appointments
- Track labs & CT reports
- Handle patient prescriptions
- Work as a team with other MA's and office Scribe to make the daily schedule run smoothly.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
$14-$17 an hour DOE
8 hour shifts: Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch and Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.