Local machine manufacturer in Anderson, CA is looking for a mechanical engineer to join their engineering team. This is a full time, long term position with a great internationally-known company!
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Excellent analysis skills
- Design skills and strong knowledge of various design software, specifically SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Strong presenting skills, especially presenting technical information in an easy-to-understand way
- Ability to see the whole project, while keeping details clear, and a focus on quality
Mechanical Engineer Compensation/ Benefits
- $54k – $102k+ Competitive salary; pay depends on experience
- Medical | Dental | Vision | term-Life insurance
- Competitive investment package
Mechanical Engineer Duties
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.