Marketing Director Summary
We are looking for a creative MARKETING SPECIALIST who will help develop execute and monitor programs across a variety of channels for a local real estate agency. Ideal candidate will ensure that the brand is implemented consistently across all three departments, develop marketing strategy and create all marketing content.
- Develop marketing strategy for new and existing products and services.
- Market research and suggest new products and services based on markets.
- Work with each department to determine what sales and promotions they want to.
- Create (or outsource creation of, if necessary) all marketing and advertising materials, both print and digital.
- Analyze marketing data to determine trends, allocate marketing budget, and target advertising.
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Create or collect photos, posts, and content for all three social platforms and maintain a consistent posting schedule.
- Track Engagement and Likes.
- Manage Yelp page, including replying to new reviews (or delegating those replies to the appropriate department/person)
- Manage Google My Business page
- Ensure that whoever is working at the reception desk each day is replying to all incoming broadly messages from customers.
- Stay informed on current and new marketing trends, strategies, and techniques.
- Rebuild (as necessary) and maintain WordPress-based.
- Add new photos and keep website looking “fresh” and updated
- Create and manage online store (or oversee its creation by local web company).
- Create company reports on marketing strategies and effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Hotjar, Quantcast, Google Trends, Google Ads, and other Marketing Data Systems.
- Experience with Mail Chimp, WordPress
- Understanding of Tracking effectiveness (open rate, click rate, in-store sales, etc.) of email marketing campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience with SEO
- Effective communicator
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
$18-22 DOE ; Full time Mon-Fri