A stainless steel and bronze hoses manufacturer company is looking for their next laborer. These positions are full time, long term with opportunity for growth!
- MUST always remain professional
- Fitter grabs work orders by due date and priority.
- Rough cuts hose, gets a clean cut end, straightens hose and clean cut end, mark and cut hose to length.
- Pulls fittings and hose for orders from kit
- Straightens cut end, checks hose for correct length.
- Preps fittings to be welded
- Stamps work order with QC stamp. Initials and dates stamp.
- Takes work order, hoses and fittings to weld station.
- $15-$20 hour+ depending on experience
- Monday-Friday 6:00 am -2:30 pm
- Benefits offered after completion of probationary period
LABORER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Steel boots are required.
- MUST be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Passion for perfection, attention to detail and work quickly.
- Always considering customer’s needs and the company’s profitability
- Willing to grow and have the goal of becoming a skilled laborer.
- Flexible; leads well, follows well.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.