Local water treatment systems manufacturer is currently seeking an Operations Administrative Assistant in Redding, CA. This position is full-time, long-term with a great benefit package available after the probationary period! Ideal candidates will be task-orientated and a team player.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
- Greet and direct guests on campus.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
- Collect, prepare, and distribute mail.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports, and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Maintain Safety Training records.
- Order and maintain Office and Shop supplies on a regular basis.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts and interface with purchasing agent.
Benefits of the Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after probationary period
- 401k, up to a 4% match available after probationary period
- 2-weeks paid vacation available after probationary period
- 8 paid federal holidays
- 401k or long term incentives
- Family college tuition
- Flexible spending account
- And more!
Requirements of the Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
- Daily make independent decisions, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks.
- Must collaborate with a variety of administrators, support personnel, management, and vendors on a regular basis.
- Keep yourself and others organized.
- Be able to determine which tasks are the most important in a list of tasks.
- Proficient in Office Suite Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; MS Project
- Willing to work in a heavy industrial environment and support a fabrication shop.
- Read and write English, communicating effectively with team members.
- Must always demonstrate and follow safety guidelines.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.