A local property management company is looking to fill an immediate need for their open Maintenance Tech position in Redding, CA. The ideal candidate will be an independent, self-starter who has excellent landscaping and maintenance skills. This is a full-time, long-term position.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- Must have a valid driver’s license or reliable transportation
- Must be organized, responsible, and extremely reliable
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to follow instructions during project assignments (written & verbal)
- Must have a professional and positive attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Be physically strong and have hand and eye coordination
Benefits of the Maintenance Technician
- $17+/hour depending on experience
- Benefits are available
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Tree trimming, pulling weeds and removing debris
- Light maintenance skills including painting, light electrical work, etc.
- Perform minor repairs
- Assist with maintenance projects as required
- Multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Will supervise projects with vendors
- Any other duty as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.