- Perform the unit turnarounds with the highest standard of performance in relation to the checklist that is provided with each unit.
- The turnaround includes checking for any mold in all water areas, remediating the issue and or reporting to your supervisor if you are unable to do so.
- Checking all light bulbs that they are working and cleaning the fixture.
- Pull nails and screws from wall, do minor sheetrock repair and touch up paint (which includes lifting 5 gallon paint buckets from our storage location to the unit that you are working in).
- Repair and renew the finish on cabinetry (which includes spraying lacquer either with a lacquer sprayer or from a rattle can).
- Change door locks and properly label the key for the master key box.
- Check toilets for leaks and seats.
- Redo bath caulking as needed.
- Check & test CO detectors and smoke alarms.
- Change HVAC filters, turn units off after checking to see if the system works.
- Turn the water heater down and recode the garage door opener.
- Check doors and windows to determine if any adjustments are needed.
In addition to having the ability to perform unit turnarounds, this position calls for ability to do the following:
- Order and maintain the inventory necessary for small repairs & turnarounds.
- Repairs involving minor electrical issues.
- Assess and maintain the necessary appliance repairs per work orders
- Perform plumbing repairs as per work orders.
- Diagnose HVAC unit problems and fix within the scope of your supervisor’s direction.
- Maintain the pools for the proper chemical balance within the Shasta County code.
Monday through Friday daytime hours