Local manufacturing facility is looking to fill their machine shop production associate position. The ideal must demonstrate a high technical aptitude. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
Requirements of the Machine Shop Production Associate
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
- Must have strong technical aptitude;
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy in work product;
- Ability to machining, drill parts;
- Must have the ability to read and follow work instructions and inspect work for quality control on each completed project.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team. Results-oriented with a demonstrated track record of success.
Benefits of the Machine Shop Production Associate
- Full-time, Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm
- Employer paid health and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
Responsibilities of the Machine Shop Production Associate
- Load/ prepare machines with raw materials;
- Start machines to execute production job;
- Assist with material handling;
- Assist with prep and cleaning of work area;
- Assist in counting finished parts;
- Other duties as needed.