Northern California's lead staffing agency is recruiting for a seasoned line cook. The successful candidate should be creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation. This is a full-time and long-term position.
- Prepare, chop, cook food to order in a timely manner
- Keep working area clean and sanitized
- Execute food preparation and culinary activities
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 1 year of cooking experience preferred
- Possess valid CA Food Handler's Card
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Must have good knife skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
Pay: $17-$19/hr, depending on experience.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.