A locally owned and operated meat wholesaler is currently seeking candidates to interview for their Labor position. These positions are full time, long term with opportunity for growth!
- $16-$20/hour — Pay depends on experience
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, 7:00-3:30
- MUST have a strong willingness to learn on the job.
- Must be able to lift repeatedly
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- MUST be able to work in cold environment, and handle raw meat
- Processing and packaging meat
- Flexible; leads well, follows well.
- Passion for perfection, attention to detail and work quickly.
- Always considering customer’s needs and the company’s profitability
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.