O2 Employment Services is currently partnering with a locally owned HVAC company to interview for a Journeyman HVAC Installer. *ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL!*
Requirements of the Journeyman HVAC Installer
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Customer service focused
- Minimum 2 years of Installer experience, 5 years preferred
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background
- Must have valid Driver's License and clean DMV record
- Own tools preferred but not required
Benefits of the Journeyman HVAC Installer
- $25.00 to $35.00, depending on experience
- M-F Day shift, occasional weekend day
Responsibilities of the Journeyman HVAC Installer
- Installation of commercial and residential HVAC units
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize jobs; gather parts, diagrams, etc.
- Continuous education in the industry
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.