Local jewelry store is looking for their next Jeweler to join their team. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, and an artistic ability. This is a full-time, long-term position.
- $25+ depending on qualified experience
DUTIES for Jewelry Customer Service Associate
- Use of metals, gems, and other materials to create adornments like bracelets, earrings, rings, and necklaces.
- Effectively complete the repair, adjustment, cleaning and appraisal of a variety of jewelry pieces.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS for Jewelry Customer Service Associate
- MUST have prior jeweler experience
- MUST know all aspects of repairing all metals, setting
- MUST have knowledge of Diamond setting, sizing rings of all metals.
- Some engraving experience preferred
- Positive and vibrant personality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.