O2 Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Concrete Coating Installer to fill an opening with floor coating company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able a reliable team player.
Requirements of the Concrete Coating Installer
- Familiar with, trained for, and experience in, the installation of epoxy/polyurea flooring systems.
- MUST have some concrete and/or epoxy trowel experience OR painting & power tool experience.
- Good supervisory skills a must. Ability to lead others to get the job done quickly, efficiently and effectively right the first time.
- Must be familiar with power tools like hand grinders, vacuums, etc.
- Basic painting, concrete patching and repair skills are needed.
- Attention to detail, good communication skills, good customer service, and dependability
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a 6-panel drug screen
Benefits of the Concrete Coating Installer
- Starting pay $14-18/hour depending on flooring installation experience
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and term life
- Vacation & Sick pay after 90-days
- Voluntary gym membership, EAP, FSA, disability
Responsibilities of the Concrete Coating Installer
- Unloading material, equipment, and supplies;
- Repair and prep concrete floors using grinding machinery and equipment.
- Install polyurea floor coating systems
- Operating handheld power tools and other equipment
- Problem solve on-site issues
- Supervise and train and assistant
- Sweeping, wiping down, and cleaning up jobsite at the end of each day.
- Any other assigned job duty
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.