Automotive Installation Technician Summary
Local Radiator/automotive company is looking to find their next Automotive Install Technician. This position does not require full engine servicing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for removing and/or replacing vehicle parts. The ideal character attributes of their next employee will be ambition, willingness to learn if needed, and reliability.
Automotive Installation Technician Requirements
- Own tools are highly preferred but not required
- Mechanical knowledge/ experience
- MIG Welding experience
- Electrical wiring experience preferred but not required
Automotive Installation Technician Compensation
- $17-20+ Depending on Experience; room for growth!
- Full health insurance, medical, dental, and term life.
Automotive Installation Technician HOURS
- 1st shift, Monday thru Friday
Automotive Installation Technician Duties
- Install radiators, heater cores, water pumps, serpentine belts, electric fans
- Attention to detail, time management, punctuality, and a good work ethic are vital attributes.
- No formal education is required however, welding and or mechanical training is a plus.
- All other duties as assigned