A busy local hotel in a great area of town is currently seeking candidates to interview for a night auditor position. This is a full-time, long-term position with a great company!
NIGHT AUDITOR HOURS
- 11pm – 7am. Schedule may vary.
NIGHT AUDITOR COMPENSATION
- Depends on experience
NIGHT AUDITOR DUTIES
- Greet all customers, check them into their rooms
- Take payments and process transactions
- Phones: answering, rerouting, returning calls
- Maintain clean front desk and lobby areas
- Audit all end of day reports
- Other duties as assigned
NIGHT AUDITOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer service experience REQUIRED
- Night Audit experience preferred
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have great attention to detail
- Able to pass a drug screen and company-specific background check
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.