A locally owned and operated graphic design manufacturer is currently seeking entry-level and skilled candidates to interview for their Labor positions. These positions are full-time, long-term with opportunities for growth!
- $16-$20/hour — Pay depends on experience
- Monday-Friday, daytime
- Paid holidays, health benefits, and 401k matching are available.
- MUST have a strong willingness to learn on the job.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Follow instructions to accurately prepare and install signage/graphics on interior and exterior walls and surfaces
- Utilize applicable tools for dismantling signage; hand tolls, screw gun, chop saw, Sawzall, and torch.
- Unload/load trucks and trailers using a forklift.
- Haul materials with a truck and trailer to and from job sites/scrap yard.
- Properly tie down truck and trailer loads.
- Cut material to exact lengths for shop fabrication.
- Run shop tools as fabrication assistant, chop saw, panel saw, sanders, drill press, jigsaw
- Ability to read a tape measure accurately.
- Recognize potential safety hazards and take the actions to prevent an incident while communicating and potential incidents to management.
- Unload freight trucks, identify the contents, check off packing slips, and stock materials in their proper location.
- Skill to trim cap channel letters.
- Wire channel letters, build well-crafted channel letters following industry standards.
- Accurately relay project details to management, as well as find solutions in the field.
- Adhere to industry-standard safety practices and operate all tools and equipment according to specific safety requirements.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Keep shop, vehicles, and customer sites clean and orderly always
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.