Front Office Medical Receptionist
Full Job Description
Our Physician and amazing staff provide the highest quality care to our patients. We are committed to customer service and making every interaction extraordinary. Our staff contributes directly to the success of our practice and they take pride in being a member of our team. We are looking for a Super Star! Our Front Office Representative plays the most important role in our office. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-initiator, detail orientated, hard-working individual with strong data entry skills, we want you as part of our team. Understanding the importance of patient data entry and Insurance information is imperative.
- Patient scheduling in Practice Fusion EMR system
- Answering multi-line phone system and transferring calls to correct staff members
- Update patient demographics and insurance information / Chart preparation
- Appointment confirmations / COVID-19 Screening
- Sending patient notes to referring providers
- Collecting copay/coinsurance and/or deductibles at time of service.
- Post payments into Practice Suite billing software.
- Electronic verification of insurance prior to appointments
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel, along with having the ability to adapt to other computer software
Experience as a Receptionist *Strong customer service skills *Friendly/Personable – works well with a team *
Reliable and trustworthy *Proficient at multi-tasking *Strong computer skills *Detail oriented
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm / Friday 8:00 am to Noon
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Mask are required for all patients and family members. COVID-19 screening is done prior to entering office. Lobby door is locked to prevent walk-ins.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Experience: Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)