The ideal candidate will be able to execute a memorable dining experience; beginning with a warm welcome, then guiding the guest through ordering and enjoying their meal, and ending with a desire to return, to sit in their section. In addition, work closely with the lead cook/manager to assist in managerial duties Scheduling, ordering, training etc.
- Commitment to quality guest service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- Be personable, self-confident, and generally likable. Be optimistic and enthusiastic about what you do.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under verifying degrees of busyness.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and the ability to memorize and recall order codes, portions, and plating standards.
- Meet productivity standards and complete work using time efficiently.
WAGES: $15.00-$16.00 plus tips
- Provide a high level of guest service ensuring that each guest that dines in your sections has a positive and memorable experience.
- Maintain full menu knowledge.
- Take guests’ orders and accurately input them into the restaurant order system.
- Prepare and serve in the correct timing, service techniques, and portions.
- Inspect orders prior to delivery.
- Maintain the guest dining experience.
- Clean and reset tables.
- Assist with cashing out restaurant guests.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with coworkers and the management team.
- Handle guest complaints in a professional manner and notify management of any guest complaints.
- Protect restaurant guests by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
- Perform additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the manager at any time.
- Cover for assistant managers while they are on a meal break.
- Handle guest complaints on shift and make the General Manager aware of any concerns.
- Oversee training that is scheduled on your shift.
- Understand Shari’s application process and provide information to candidates who inquired about applying.
- Report team member performance issues to your General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by your General Manager.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.