Automotive Installation Technician Summary
A local truck modification company looking to find its next Automotive Install Technician. These positions do not require full engine servicing skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for removing and/or replacing vehicle parts. The ideal character attributes of their next employee will be ambition, willingness to learn, and reliability.
Automotive Installation Technician Requirements
- Own tools are highly preferred but not required
- Mechanical knowledge/ experience
- MIG Welding experience
- Electrical wiring experience preferred but not required
Automotive Installation Technician Compensation
- $20+ Depending on Experience; room for growth!
- Full health insurance, medical, dental, and term life.
Automotive Installation Technician HOURS
- 1st shift, Monday thru Friday
Automotive Installation Technician Duties
- Install and/or fabricate vehicle parts and/ or commercial truck beds
- Attention to detail, time management, punctuality, and a good work ethic are vital attributes.
- No formal education is required however, welding and or mechanical training is a plus.
- All other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.