A reputable real estate firm is looking for their next executive assistant. Ideal person will be high level, professional, personable, energetic and motivated. Responsibilities are answering inbound phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, calendar management, organizing documents, record meetings and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Modern executive administrative, office management and secretarial practices and procedures, including standard office equipment
- Perform responsible executive administrative supper work with accurate, speed and minimal supervision.
- Not easily overwhelmed, has an easy-going personality to work well with varied staff personalities and their individual support needs, which may pile up at times.
- Is will to take on new tasks and learn new skills
- Strong administrative skills (3+ years in a supportive clerical role)
- Strong customer service skills
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience is required
- Experience in managing day to day business operations
- Requires excellent communication skills, written, verbal, and nonverbal
- Ability to anticipate the needs of management based on previous tasks
- Intermediate-Advanced computer software knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
Monday-Friday, daytime, full time, long term
- Managing phone calls from referrals (inbound only)
- Run day to day office duties and business management
- Work closely with listing manager and database management
- Schedule appointments
- Establish and maintain a variety of filing, record keeping, and tracking systems.
- Maintain and update specialized database and records systems.
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner; organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
- Enter and retrieve data from a computer with sufficient speed and accuracy to perform assigned work.
- Operate modern office equipment, including computer equipment and word-processing, database, and spreadsheet application programs.
- Use tact, initiative, prudence, and independent judgment within general policy, procedural, and legal guidelines.
- Put forms and packets together
- Manage schedules and meeting coordination