Environmental Service Tech
A local Acute Care Hospital is looking for an Environmental Service Tech. The ideal candidate will be dependable and hardworking. This is a long-term full time position. Shifts and schedule vary based on patient census and staffing needs.
Requirements of the Environmental Service Tech
- Preferred Experience-One year acute care housekeeping experience
- Minimum education-High school diploma or equivalent
- Required skills/abilities- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently and follow specific written instructions
- Must be a team player and customer service focused
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must wear gloves and mask
Starting at $18.00 an hour
Schedule is Monday – Friday 6-8 hour shifts, typically beginning at 2:00 pm.
Responsibilities of the Environmental Service Tech
- Cleaning patient rooms, offices, common areas and operating room (including room setup)
- Requires changing into hospital provided scrubs at beginning of shift
Position requires a post-offer physical, drug screen and background check.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.