ENTRY LEVEL/SKILLED LABORER
A local restoration company is looking for entry-level and skilled laborers. The ideal candidate is expected to do what is asked by the foreman/supervisor of the job you are on each day, able to be flexible as you will be moved around to different jobs as needed.
ENTRY LEVEL/SKILLED LABORER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expected to “photo-document” your work every day, preferable with before and after shots. If there is damage prior to our work, it needs to be photographed.
- Provide adequate customer service
- Always clean up the job site daily. Never leave it a mess!
- MUST always remain professional
ENTRY LEVEL/SKILLED LABORER COMPENSATION:
- $15.00-$35.00/hr depending on experience
GENERAL LABORER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid driver’s license
- Passion for perfection, attention to detail and work quickly.
- Always considering customer’s needs and the company’s profitability
- Willing to grow in the company.
- Flexible; leads well, follows well.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.