SUMMARY for Registered Dental Assistant
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Registered Dental Assistant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail-oriented, and task-driven. This is a part/full time, long term opportunity located in Anderson, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Registered Dental Assistant
- MUST be a Registered Dental Assistant
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Sealant license preferred
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills, able to learn new software quickly
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS for Registered Dental Assistant
- Hourly wage: $18-22 DOE
- Paid holidays
HOURS for Registered Dental Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES for Registered Dental Assistant
- Assisting the doctor
- Handling the back office ordering
- Being responsible for OSHA compliance
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping the patient
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; maintaining equipment inventories
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Other duties as assigned