SUMMARY for Registered Dental Assistant
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Registered Dental Assistant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail-oriented, and task-driven. This is a part/full time, long term opportunity located in Anderson, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Registered Dental Assistant
- MUST be a Registered Dental Assistant
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Sealant license preferred
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent computer skills, able to learn new software quickly
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS for Registered Dental Assistant
- Hourly wage: $18-22 DOE
- Paid holidays
HOURS for Registered Dental Assistant
RESPONSIBILITIES for Registered Dental Assistant
- Assisting the doctor
- Handling the back office ordering
- Being responsible for OSHA compliance
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping the patient
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; maintaining equipment inventories
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.