Local beverage distribution company is currently seeking applicants to interview for a local Class A driving position. This is a great long term opportunity with a reputable company!
REQUIREMENTS for COMMERCIAL DELIVERY DRIVER
- Valid Class A Driver License
- Clean DMV record
- 2 years of commercial driving experience
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items as needed. Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs and lift up to 70 lbs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Merchandising experience is preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Customer service oriented attitude is a MUST!
- Must pass DOT drug screen and complete DOT driver packet
COMMERCIAL DELIVERY DRIVER COMPENSATION
- $18-$25/hr starting out, plus overtime
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
COMMERCIAL DELIVERY DRIVER HOURS
- 7am start time. Average 8-hour shifts, days will vary. Some weekends
COMMERCIAL DELIVERY DRIVER DUTIES
- Load and unload product in a safe manner using forklift and pallet jack
- Drive safely to and from delivery sites
- Conduct pre and post vehicle and equipment inspections. Report any issues.
- Ensures accounts are properly rotated according to rotation policies and promptly removes overage product so that it never reaches the consumer.
- Communicates changes and/or opportunities in the individual accounts and the general market to the Pre-Sales Personnel, Route Supervisor and the Area Sales Manager
- Develops a working knowledge of credit, State and Federal laws and regulations, and all Company policies relative to the completion of his/her duties.
- Ensures that delivery and merchandising standards are achieved according to company standards
- Ensures that his/her daily paperwork involving invoices and collections are done in a neat and understandable way. Balances his/her daily paperwork to ensure that collections match invoices.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.