Local baked goods shop is looking for customer service-oriented candidates who want to work in a fun retail-based environment. This is a part time position, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm availability. Candidates should be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and events as needed. Candidates must have reliable transportation as travel between shops will be required.
Hours vary, but the business is open 7 days per week between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm.
- Greet all customers with a smile
- Assist customers in a friendly, courteous manner
- Effectively respond to questions and requests from customers
- Arrange and clean food areas, countertops, and all working surfaces
- Assist in replenishment and maintenance of products
- Disassemble, clean, and reassemble food machines
- Opening and closing procedures, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Neat, professional appearance
- Reliable with own transportation to and from work
- Team player, able to work well with others
- Self-motivated, willing to learn
- Cash handling skills, ability to count back change, basic math skills
- Must be able to operate computerized POS system
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.