A local Insurance company is looking for a Customer Service Rep. The Customer Service Rep attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Both full and part time, long term positions located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Customer Service Rep:
- Strong listening, oral and written communications skills.
- Must be a licensed Insurance Producer.
- Securities Licensing ( Series 6 or 7 & 63 ) is preferred.
- Licensed in Insurance ( P&C , and or Health and Life ) is preferred.
- Initiative and Self Reliance: make decisions on a timely basis and take necessary actions without direction from others.
- Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results.
- Ability to learn and apply product and customer knowledge to professionally service, and assist in the marketing of products.
- Problem solving ability: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to create and maintain business relationships with prospects and policyholders.
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
- Ability to organize and act on several activities concurrently.
Benefits of the Customer Service Rep:
Starting at $20.00 an hour
- 50/50 Commission split
- Health care allowance
- Vision Insurance (self -family)
- Bonus Opportunity
- Paid corporate holidays, Paid vacation
- Retirement package after 1 full year
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Rep:
- Work directly with agent on the training of newly hired agency team members. Provide training under the direction of agent.
- Provide prompt, accurate, friendly, cost-effective service by responding to inquiries from existing policyholders and the general public regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submission procedures and status, rates, billing clarification, payment plans and procedures, and make referrals for marketing opportunities as appropriate.
- Prepare forms, policies and endorsements when required.
- Provide service to the public and policyholders in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Contact prospects and current policyholders for sales appointments.
- Meet customer service goals and assist with marketing goals as directed by the agent.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the agent.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.