We are looking for a highly analytical certified public accountant to join a talented team in Red Bluff, Ca. Our ideal candidate is professional, friendly, and great with client communications.
REQUIREMENTS for Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- California CPA or EA license
- 3+ years of tax return (prep) experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 4 or more years of public accounting experience
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for CPA
- Possibility for future partnership
- Pension plan participation
- The company will consider relocation reimbursement.
HOURS for CPA
- Monday –Friday, full-time; daytime; overtime occasionally
RESPONSIBILITIES for CPA
- Meet with clients, build and maintain client relationships
- Prepare all types of financial statements
- Prepare personal and business income tax returns
- Tax planning, projections, and research of tax-related issues
- Represent clients before tax authorities
- Perform special accounting projects such as trusts, estates, conservatorship, and guardianships
- Participate in client strategic-planning meetings and provide succession planning guidance
- Report financial information to management and advise them on tax consequences of business decisions
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.