Construction Worker/ Laborer
Honest and reputable construction company is looking for their next construction worker/ laborer to join their team. This position is located in the Redding area! These positions are 24-40 hours per week, long-term with great benefit packages available after the probationary period. Ideal candidates are self-motived, energetic and reliable.
Construction worker/ Laborer Responsibilities
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills and other tools as directed by management
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
Construction worker/ Laborer Compensation:
- $14-22/hour depending on construction experience
- Voluntary medical, dental, vision and life insurance after 90-days
- 401k match after 1 year
- And more!
Construction worker/ Laborer Job Skills & Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent stamina
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.