Local construction company is looking for experienced candidates to interview for an ESTIMATOR position. This position is full time, long term with a growing locally owned company!
CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Evaluate residential and commercial projects. Data entry into Xactimate to finalize bids.
- Negotiate repairs estimates with insurance professionals to develop and agreed scope.
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Work with Production Manager to coordinate job and change orders.
- Develop working relationships with professionals to promote emergency and restoration services.
CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR Qualifications
- Must be attentive to detail
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of residential and commercial construction
- Intermediate computer skills (Xactimate knowledge is a plus)
- Must have valid Driver License and be able to pass a drug and background check
- Team player who takes feedback constructively
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal forms of communication
- Must have minimum 7 years construction experience
- Must have minimum 2 years estimating experience
- Sales experience a plus
- Must have high school diploma, college degree preferred
CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR Compensation
- Competitive hourly wage dependent upon experience
CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATOR Hours
- 1st shift, some evening and weekend work required