Medical Biller Collections Specialist is a nonexempt position responsible for front office and general medical billing collections. Responsible for Audits, Claim, Billing review and compliance and collecting.
- Knowledge of billing practices and clinic policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of coding and clinic operating policies.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of health care insurance claim practices and compliance.
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs, and applications.
- Proficient skills in computer programs.
- Skill in using a calculator.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret medical charts.
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with others.