$16-$24+/hour; This position will include benefits after probationary period
Full Benefit package
- Very competitive company retirement package
- Produce machined components and products on both CNC and manual machine shop equipment, lathes and mills.
- Set up machines by entering instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and conditional switches.
- Reduce production failures and improve yields.
- Maintain time standards, production schedule and quality.
- Create, load, edit and store CNC programs.
- Write CNC programs to produce accurate and high-quality parts.
- Perform milling, turning, drilling, tapping, sawing and sanding tasks.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Assemble, repair, and fabricate metal parts.
- Perform final operations including de-burring, cleaning and inspecting parts.
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 – 10 years of experience in a machine tool occupation, including CNC machines, mills, lathes, saws, and various machine shop tools.
- Experience in writing CNC and lathe programs to machine parts.
- Understand and be able to read G codes, M codes and make basic edits.
- Ability to read blueprints and use precise measuring tools.
- Ability to interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Understand and apply basic machining principles and make adjustments as necessary.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, be able to get along with others easily.
- Must have strong reading, writing, spelling, grammar, and math skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to learn new things quickly.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team. Must have a positive attitude at all times. Must have good problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must have good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and ability to prioritize.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy in work product.
- Must have a strong attendance record and work ethic.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.