Local solar equipment supplier in the Redding area is looking for a Certified Electrician to join their team. This position is full-time, long-term with a reputable company.
Solar Electrician Requirements:
- MUST have valid driver’s license.
- Reading and understanding plans (specifically one line drawings)
- Experience with solar installation a plus
- Troubleshoot and diagnose photovoltaic systems including inverters, panels, batteries, generators etc.
- Residential electrical knowledge for main panel upgrades and derates
- SolArk knowledge a plus
Solar Electrician Duties:
- Connect solar panels and inverters and other high-voltage equipment to the building’s power supply Repair or replace PV-related wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Assemble, install, test and maintain PV-related electrical/electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures
- Test PV electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring to ensure compatibility and safety
- Plan layout and installation of PV-related electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
Solar Electrician Pay:
- $28 to $30/hour, depending on experience. Full-time, day-shift hours.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.