Summary of the Journeyman Carpenter
O2 Employment Services is currently seeking a Journeyman Carpenter to fill an opening with a restoration company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able a reliable, friendly team player looking to offer exceptional service to their customers.
Requirements of the Journeyman Carpenter
- Minimum 5 years carpentry experience
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen and background check
- Valid Driver License
- Professional appearance
Benefits of the Journeyman Carpenter
- $20-28/hour depending on experience
- Full-time, daytime hours
- Potential for Overtime
- Sick Pay
- Voluntary dental, vision, and medical insurance
Responsibilities of the Journeyman Carpenter
- Customer service skills; friendly, outgoing
- Journeyman knowledge in the construction industry: rough carpentry and finish carpentry
- Install interior/exterior doors (pre-hung; slabs), French doors, sliding glass doors, and other specialty doors; Trim work is preferred
- Repair decks, build fences, install baseboards, trim, window casing, crown molding
- Installing siding
- Intermediate knowledge of electrical, painting, tile, drywall, concrete, etc.
- Install appliances, electrical fixtures, light switches, cover plates, receptacles
- Touch-up paint- Basic patching and texture of small area's
- Capable of pouring and setting forms for small pads (4×6), basic broom finish
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.