BOTTLING TECHNICIAN SUMMARY
A bottling manufacturer is looking to find their next Bottling Technician. The primary functions of a Bottling Technician includes the proper filling of 5 and 3 gallon bottles of spring, fluoridated and purified water. A safe and sanitary environment must be maintained at all times Ideal candidates will be able to lift repetitively, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in MT. SHASTA, CA.
BOTTLING TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in forklift operations is preferred
- Be able to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds on a repetitive basis
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
BOTTLING TECHNICIAN COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- $15-$17/hr DOE.
- Medical, dental, vision, term-life and 401k available!
BOTTLING TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Operate 5 gallon bottle washer and filler
- Inspect empty 5 and 3 gallon bottles for contaminants prior to processing through the bottling machine
- Monitor the washing and filling process, ozone generator and all other plant equipment for malfunctions and report any such problems to the Production Manager immediately.
- Conduct quality control tests during productions runs.
- Operate s forklift and pallet jack to load and unload trailers and route trucks.
BOTTLING TECHNICIAN HOURS
Monday through Friday: 8:00 to 5:00 pm and/or as needed
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.