A locally owned restaurant is looking for a well-organized, energetic, detail-oriented office administrator whose looking to work part-time. Our Ideal candidate will have experience in payroll along with other basic office tasks. This is a part-time, long-term position; daytime hours.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BOOKKEEPER
- Bookkeeping and payroll responsibilities
- Provide administrative support
- Learn and utilize our office design software program. (CAD experience is helpful)
- Deliver exceptional customer service to guests
- General office work and other duties as assigned
PAY: $18/hour DOE
Hours: 20–24 a week
- At least 2 years of full-charge bookkeeping experience
- Must have exceptional computer skills with an understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Quickbook knowledge is preferred
- Must have a foundation in accounting (payables, receivables, basic payroll)
- Wonderful people and phone skills.
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in order to consult with a range of people
- Customer service
- Organization and planning skills
- Initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.