A local insurance company is looking to find its next bookkeeper. We are looking for a well-organized, energetic, detail-oriented office administrative assistant who can keep up with the pace of their office. This is a full-time, long-term position; Monday-Friday daytime hours.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BOOKKEEPER/ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Bookkeeping and payroll responsibilities
- AP/AR, reconciliations, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the sales department
- Learn and utilize our office design software program. (CAD experience is helpful)
- Help customers with interior design aspects
- Deliver exceptional customer service to guests
- Warehouse liaison, helping with warranty work and scheduling
- General office work and other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BOOKKEEPER/ADMIN ASSISTANT
- At least 2 years of full-charge bookkeeping experience
- Must have exceptional computer skills with an understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must have a foundation in accounting (payables, receivables, basic payroll)
- Wonderful people and phone skills.
- Sales experience is a huge plus.
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
PAY: $$15-$17 per hour
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.