O2 Employment Services is partnering with a local insurance company to find their next bookkeeper. We are looking for a well-organized, energetic, detail-oriented office administrative assistant who can keep up with the pace of their office. This is a full time, long term position; Monday-Friday daytime hours.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BOOKKEEPER/ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Bookkeeping and payroll responsibilities
- AP/AR, reconciliations, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the sales department
- Learn and utilize our office design software program. (CAD experience is helpful)
- Help customers with interior design aspects
- Deliver exceptional customer service to guests
- Warehouse liaison, helping with warranty work and scheduling
- General office work and other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BOOKKEEPER/ADMIN ASSISTANT
- At least 2 years of full charge bookkeeping experience
- Must have exceptional computer skills with understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must have foundation in accounting (payables, receivables, basic payroll)
- Wonderful people and phone skills.
- Sales experience is a huge plus.
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
PAY: $$15-$17 per hour