We are looking for an administrative assistant to work with a reputable car dealership . The ideal candidate will be adaptable, knowledgeable in excel and have an upbeat personality. Responsibilities include but are not limited to filing, data entry, bookkeeping and answering phones.
Days of the week will vary; day time hours
DUTIES for Administrative Assistant
- Answer phones; reroute phones to appropriate colleagues
- Scheduling appointments
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Basic bookkeeping
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS for Administrative Assistant
- 1-3 years of office experience REQUIRED
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times