We are a small company in which our office staff take on multiple duties. This is an excellent position for a self-motivated and reliable person that likes a challenge. Customer service skills and proper phone etiquette are a must.
- Full-time M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Temp ($17.00 per hour) to permanent ($18.00 per hour)
- Normal office environment. We like to have fun, so a good sense of humor is a must.
- Provide customer service in person and by answering phone calls, taking fuel delivery orders, and redirecting the customer to the proper person.
- Upload daily files and process daily billings.
- Reconcile daily gallon amounts for cardlock stations.
- Reconcile CFN statements.
- Invoice billing
- Process customer payments
- Track monthly out of state mileage.
- Keep updated exemption forms for applicable customers
- Data entry
- Adjust and email daily pricing
- Enter shop repairs into spreadsheet
- Track inventory
- Decent knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook experience a must
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Driven and patient
- Knowledgeable with computers
- Able to pass a background and drug test
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.