To provide administrative support to the department head, leadership team, and staff as assigned. This is a full time, temporary position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fields telephone calls.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Maintains assigned calendars and schedules.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings.
- Prints and distributes meeting packets.
- Creates and processes expense reports.
- Creates correspondence, forms, reports, graphs, visual presentations, and other related documents.
- Places catering orders.
- Captures and publishes meeting minutes and other correspondence as directed.
- Develops, formats, and distributes information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Orders and maintains department supplies.
- Creates travel requests and travel arrangements as needed (airfare, hotel, rental cars, registration).
- Maintains organization charts.
- Maintains effective filing systems.
- Creates, submits, and tracks to completion departmental training requests and other documents as directed.
- Ensures department employee timesheets are approved per payroll timelines.
- Works with department leadership to develop and submit monthly update reports and documents per schedule or direction.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM HIRING CRITERIA
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Special Skills, Licenses and Certifications
Working knowledge of and proficient in multiple business software applications including Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred. Typing speed of 40 wpm. Knowledge of general business office machines operations. Valid California driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance compliant with PHC policy are required to operate a vehicle and travel for company business.
Performance Based Competencies
Effective written communication skills are required. Excellent attention to detail and organization skills with ability to prioritize assignments, maintain effective filing systems, and meet deadlines. Ability to use good judgment and handle confidential and sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
Work Environment And Physical Demands
Works in a standard cubicle workstation. More than 50% of work time may be spent sitting or standing in front of a computer monitor. When required, ability to move, carry, or lift objects of varying sizes, weighing up to 25 lbs.
All HealthPlan employees are expected to:
- Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
- Maintain safe practices; and
- Abide by the HealthPlan’s policies and procedures, as they may from time to time be updated.
- $18-$22 per hour
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.