A local construction company is looking for a person to answer phones, confirm appointments and take over scheduling. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, tech savvy and have an upbeat personality.
QUALIFICATIONS for Administrative Assistant
- Able to handle fast pace work envirnment
- 1-3 years of office experience REQUIRED
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
Days of the week will vary; day time hours
DUTIES for Administrative Assistant
- Answer phones; reroute phones to appropriate colleagues
- Scheduling appointments
- schedule estimate/design consultation appointments for new and returning customers.
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Basic bookkeeping
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical conduct
- Time management