O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is currently working with a local arthritis specialist to fill their Administrative Assistant Position. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, tech-savvy, and have an upbeat personality.
Days of the week will vary; daytime hours
DUTIES for Administrative Assistant
- Answer phones; reroute phones to appropriate colleagues
- Scheduling appointments
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Basic bookkeeping
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS for Administrative Assistant
- 1-3 years of office experience REQUIRED
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have a strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.