O2 Employment Services is recruiting an Accounting Assistant for a local company. The ideal candidate would be someone who is a self-motivated, detail oriented, good with numbers, with positive and great attitude.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities
- Basic accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Entering checks into and EFT payments into systems, as well as issuing checks and EFT payments using Great Plains accounting software
- Answering phones and responding to emails.
- Basic accounting procedures
- Data entry
- Other tasks as assigned
Accounting Assistant Benefits
Accounting Assistant Qualifications
- Must be comfortable working in office environment without public interaction, communication handled primarily by email and phone
- Must have good communication skills, written and verbal
- Be detail oriented
- Must be able to write professional emails
- Number oriented, some experience with number and data entry preferred
- Must be willing to learn
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.