X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a well-respected company in the medical industry.
X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST HOURS
X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST DUTIES
- Applies principles of radiation protection
- Maintains documentation, reports, and files according to facility policy
- Sets up and operates radiation equipment in operating/procedure rooms
- Assists physician with imaging procedures
- Uphold and practice principle and policies according to the company compliance program
- Demonstrate safe operation of equipment and machinery and follows procedures for reporting and correcting an unsafe situation
- Interacting with all patients, Families, visitors, and fellow employees in a mature and responsible manner
- Learn and abide by industry specific laws and regulations *Work overtime and weekends with notice
- Other duties as assigned.
X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST QUALIFICATIONS
- Completion of an accredited radiology program required
- 1-2 years of experience in radiology
- Knowing and understanding radiology principles and practices
- Must be certified in radiation
- Must be adaptable
- Ability to correlate clinical information with patient’s care under direction of the clinical leader/RN
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, co-workers, etc.
- Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice
- Must be a team player