O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next ASSOCIATE WAREHOUSE CLERK. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- High school diploma is required.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- 1-2 years of prior warehouse experience is strongly desired in production line or manufacturing capacity where handling small parts was necessary.
- Comfortable and proficient on the computer, knowledge of Windows, MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and software programs in general.
- Must be capable of being on their feet 8 hours per day and physically capable of walking long distances
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds, and have the ability to reach well over their head and bend easily to the ground
- Must write legibly
- Must be able to use precision scale.
- Organized and neat in work habits
- Be self-motivated and be able to pay attention to detail; Good communicative and organizational skills with the ability to assign priorities;
- Work well with people.
- Willing and interested in learning new things.
- Able to conform to company policies and procedures.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- Monday through Friday: 7:30am-4:00pm and/or as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- Pick up picking tickets from Customer Service Department several times daily as they become available.
- Pull all stock on the picking tickets to fill the purchase order. Stock may be in Warehouse, Grid Room or Cool Room.
- Return to bench with inventory items, double check items against picking ticket.
- Pre-pack some items for appearance and safety sake.
- Accurately count, weigh or measure bulk products into smaller volumes for inventory needs.
- Repackage present stock into smaller or larger sizes to meet order requests as needed.
- Select the proper packing materials for preparing stock; bags, tubes, boxes, etc.
- Produce proper label for products on computer.
- Fill out inventory report on products produced in Pre-pack each day and turn into Warehouse Supervisor.