TEMP STERILE TECH SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local reputable company in the dental industry to find a temp sterile tech. Position will start ASAP and go through June.
TEMP STERILE TECH HOURS
Monday through Friday, Daytime hours
TEMP STERILE TECH COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
TEMP STERILE TECH DUTIES
- -Clean tools, equipment setup and perform simple lab tests to ensure equipment and instruments are sterile
- -Maintain proper pre-set trays and ensure they are ready for procedures
- -Assists with care, preparation, maintenance and after-care of sterile and un-sterile equipment and supplies
- -Handles specimens in accordance with facility policy and procedures
- -Cleans and disinfects instruments and equipment after use and returns it to the proper storage area.
- -Stocks and replenishes all supplies.
- -Other duties as assigned
STERILE TECH QUALIFICATIONS
- -1 year of experience as a sterile tech required
- -Must be organized with the ability to prioritize
- -Ability to communicate well with patients, families, teammates and physicians
- -Recognizes the legal and policy limits of individual practice
- -Must be a team player