O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local organization to find a temporary FRONT DESK CLERK. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail-oriented, and task-driven. This is a full time, TEMPORARY opportunity located in Redding, CA that is expected to last SIX WEEKS.
REQUIREMENTS for FRONT DESK CLERK
- various filing systems
- grammar and correct English language usage
- computers and word processing and spreadsheet software
- Microsoft Word and Excel program
- answer multi-line phones
- interact effectively with the public, managers and employees
- independently carry out oral and written instructions
- prioritize events and use good judgment in keeping calendars
- operate personal computer, word processing and other forms of software
Any combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying; typical education would include a high school diploma or equivalent.
COMPENSATION for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT