O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next employee.
This position is located in REDDING, CALIFORNIA.
Local publishing company is seeking a TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT to join their team. This person will assemble college textbook content on an established eBook platform. Training will be provided. The ideal candidate should have familiarity with the entire Microsoft Office suite. Candidates must have meticulous attention to detail, have high speed and accuracy, and must be motivated and able to stay focused when working on repetitive tasks.
DUTIES for Technology Assistant
- Transfer content from Microsoft Word and PDFs into proprietary web app
- Apply pre-set styles to content
- Assist with quality control on eBook production
- Communicate well with team members
- Miscellaneous support functions
QUALIFICATIONS for Technology Assistant
- Excellent computer skills (PC)
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude in Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Previous data entry or typesetting experience preferred