2 year automotive shop experience working with lift kits and suspension preferred
Summary of the Suspension Technician
O2 Employment Services is currently seeking an experienced Suspension Technician to fill an opening with an aftermarket automotive accessories company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able a self-motivated, friendly team player looking to enjoy helping customers build the vehicles of their dreams.
Requirements of the Suspension Technician
- 2 years automotive shop experience required; or ASE Suspension Cert.
- Knowledge of lift kits and suspension
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Requires excellent communication skills, including professional written and verbal correspondence
Benefits of the Suspension Technician
- $14-$20+/hour Depending on Experience, with review after probationary period
- Full-time, day time hours
- Paid vacations
- Sick days
Responsibilities of the Suspension Technician
- Accurate installation of after-market custom components, including but not limited to lift kits, ball joints, etc.
- Project professional image and enthusiastic presence
- Cooperate with management and coworkers
- Strive to increase personal productivity
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.