O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is looking their next Staffing Specialist. The Staffing Specialist is the link between both the client companies and the associates (temporary employees). The Staffing Specialist is responsible for retaining qualified associates and clients, and soliciting new clients and associates.
REQUIREMENTS for STAFFING SPECIALIST
- Must possess ability to multi-task, strong detail orientation and effective problem resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast paced environment, while maintaining professionalism and positivity.
- Previous staffing experience required, sales experience an asset
- Knowledge of HR best practices and federal and state employment laws preferred
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office suite, other database experience and proven success learning new systems
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License and clean driving record
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for STAFFING SPECIALIST
- $14 + DOE
- Vacation & PTO
HOURS for STAFFING SPECIALIST
This position is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m. Evening and weekend work is required as job duties demand.
RESPONSIBILITIES for STAFFING SPECIALIST
- Develops and maintains recruiting sources to ensure consistent applicant flow.
- Obtains new client business and assignments for candidate searches, and maintains positive relationships to stimulate greater business opportunities.
- Partners with clients, and potential clients, to determine staffing needs.
- Screens candidates, performs in-person and phone interviews with candidates and administers assessments: scores & records, conducts references and verifies employment history, and makes hiring recommendations.
- Prepares postings to social media platform(s) by collecting, and reviewing information, then inputting, editing, retrieving and coping data, text and graphics as needed; responds to inquiries made via the platform(s).
- Serves as a liaison between clients and staffing employees, advising of employer information, location and best practices.
- Stays current on the company’s, as well as the client’s organizational structure and personnel policy, and federal and state laws pertaining to employment practices, and makes recommendations pertaining to policy and job requirements.
- Monitors and records associate’s work performance data, and makes appropriate termination decisions.
- Receives and investigates complaints and allegations of discrimination, harassment and other workplace conflict.
- Ensures OSHA and workplace safety requirements are met, and investigates all reported incidents.
- Monitors client billing and associate time cards to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all paychecks and invoices.
- Other duties as assigned