O2 Staffing is growing and looking for a dynamic new staffing specialist to join our team! The staffing specialist is an inside sales person and plays a vital role as the link between client companies and potential employees.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop & maintain recruiting sources to ensure consistent applicant flow
- Conduct job interviews, administer tests, evaluate applicant skills, abilities and availability
- Complete the employment process according to O2 Staffing policies and procedures
- Determine applicant compatibility and assign to clients
- Conduct periodic sales and service calls on existing and potential clients
- Monitor and record employee performance
Qualified Applicants must:
- Be proficient with computers
- Have a strong ability to multitask and handle a heavy work load efficiently
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
- Have extremely strong communication skills
- Maintain a professional image at all times
- Be familiar with CA employment law and regulations
- Have a background in sales and a desire to work with the public
- Be a team player and have a strong drive for business growth
O2 Staffing offers full benefits, including vacation, health/vision/dental insurance, 401k and more.
O2 Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing team in a fast-paced industry. A Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred. This position is full time, Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 with occasional overtime and weekend duties as assigned.