SOLAR INSTALLER SUMMARY
Locally owned and well established company is currently seeking candidates to interview for Solar Installer positions in Redding, CA. These are full time, long term positions with a reputable local company.
SOLAR INSTALLER REQUIREMENTS
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Customer service focused
- 2+ years solar technician experience OR
- 5+ years’ experience for lead installer position
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical test
- Must have valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record
- Own tools is preferred but not required
SOLAR INSTALLER COMPENSATION
- $16-32 per hour depending on experience
- Competitive Benefit Package including but not limited to 401(k), Paid Vacation, and more!
SOLAR INSTALLER DUTIES
- Knowledge and skill set to perform quality solar installs
- Ability to read and understand solar plans.
- Knowledge of the current building code.
- Assures quality of work produced is acceptable and exceeds company standards.
- Time management skills to maintain the day-to-day workload
- Verbal Communication Skills.
- Execute customer service standards
- Needs to be knowledgeable of and abide by city and county requirements/ guidelines. As well as OSHA requirements.
- Possess a strong commitment to safety.
SOLAR INSTALLER HOURS
Monday through Friday 1st shift, occasional night and weekend work depending on workload